Our client is a prestigious real estate and construction company
- Directly reports to the Assistant General Manager of Finance
- Establishes the company's general budget approach and strategy and provides the overall recognition by employees
- Coordinates and controls the annual planning and realization of budget
- Plans, organizes and realizes the overall progress of budget on the ERP system
- Prepares cash flow reports
- Develops alternatives for the provision and use of operating funds
- Audits the financials in accordance with generally accepted financial audit principles, procedures and principles
- Is able to produce reports that can play an active role in decision making processes
- Prepares cost center and similar reports.
- Bachelor's degree from in Business Administration, Economics or Finance. MBA degree or master’s degree is an asset.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in similar positions
- Familiarity with the ERP systems
- Developed strategic thinking, planning and organization skills
- Strong communication, persuasion, problem-solving and reporting skills
- English is an asset