Our client is a prestigious HVAC company
- Plans the activities of sales team and following up its performance.
- Prepares and control sales, targets, sales channels and potential markets.
- Coordinates the development of the Network – Potential new branches.
- Coordinates the communication and cooperation between sales, dealers, service and spare parts department.
- The establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives, in coordination with the Company's business plan
- Responsible for providing an annual sales plan and providing quarterly updates, revisions and modifications.
- Field sales, inside sales and all dealers support functions of the business.
- The establishment of both market and target dealers strategies for the company.
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Preferably minimum 10 years of similar working experience with vast knowledge of HVAC sector in residential and commercial segments
- Having technical knowhow with proven background in technical sales and/or technical sales support functions in combination with a true commercial drive
- Strong commercial management experience gained in both dealer management and direct sales
- Having fluent understanding of financial principles and P/L
- Strong network in construction industry as well as related government organizations is expected
- Previous experience in preparing and executing market entry plans is an advantage