Our client is a prestigious industrial company
- Directly reports to the General Manager and indirectly to the Area Finance Director
- Manages a total team of 30 people
- Responsible for the organization’s overall financial plans and policies along with its accounting practices and the conduct of its relationship with lending institutions, shareholders and the financial community.
- Oversee the responsibilities for Finance, Accounting, Financial Controlling and Treasury departments for the different plants of the company; reviews cash flows, financial statements and reports.
- Ensures the accounting and financial reporting are reliable, accurate and are reported in line with Group instructions and the required deadlines under the guidance of the General Manager and instructions from Head Office
- Has the responsibility for providing effective financial controls for the organization and assists other departments in budgeting and forecasting. Contributes to the protection of assets of company
- Monitors and supervises period end closure procedures for ledgers and group reporting including tax planning and reporting according to IFRS – IAS, Company’s administrative procedures and local group standards
- Steers the local process for yearly and periodical financial planning in co-operation with the business units in line with regional objectives
- Development, analysis, and interpretation of statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the organization.
- Coordinates and directs the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, institutes and maintains other planning and control procedures. Analyzes and reports variances.
- Carries out statutory and groups requirements for Treasury, Tax, legal, Insurance and other related administrative activities as well as social benefit systems
- Cooperates with internal and external auditors and partners
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from a reputable university in economics, finance-accounting or relevant fields. Master’s degree is an asset
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience on financial positions; minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant managerial position and minimum 3 years of experience in an international Audit company
- Sound finance experience in manufacturing environments is expected
- Experience in the working environment of an international company is essential.
- Ability to operate in a matrix organization with country, regional and corporate interaction.
- Sound business controlling experience is expected
- Good fiscal and legal knowledge; very good skills in using the standard reporting tools: IFRS, IAS
- Ability to understand and analyze numerical data
- Sound people management and people leadership experience
- Excellent written and spoken English