Our client is a prestigious multinational company
- Directly reports to the Country Manager
- Drives, provides guidance, and delivers country marketing strategy with the aim of accessing full country market potential and expanding current market position, integrating strategies, tactics, and actions for the respective country
- Drives development of Marketing and Sales long term country strategy, Marketing and Sales tactical & operational country plan (including g2m/channel management), translates the strategies in the country
- Supports and challenges the Country Sales Manager, monitors country strategy implementation (Operational marketing plan, business plan)
- Advices and supports implementation of price building in the country respecting the pricing strategies
- Fine tunes global communication coming from marketing briefs and implement them through third party country organizations
- Activates the brands for local market, prepares and implements country marketing communication plan: brand promotion, fairs, customers meeting, etc.
- Actively supports key field marketing activities, designs and plans new variety launch events
- Checks with legal in the country to make sure all the promotion material and activities are following the local laws and regulations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from a reputable university in business administration, economics, and engineering with marketing or marketing communication focus will be preferred.
- MBA degree is an asset
- Minimum 5 years of professional experiencein related field (covering; understanding of analyses, defining the marketing strategies and solutions for pricing, positioning, channel strategies in respective field)
- Strong influencing and communication skills, able to collaborate, and also lead the team and stakeholder effectively
- Willing to travel frequent in Turkey and occasionally other countries
- Excellent written and spoken English